Darkroom Formulas – Frequently Asked Questions
For specific usage questions read the Instruction Manual
- The Darkroom Formulas app has a minimum system requirement of Apple iOS 5.1.1 or higher / Android 4.0.4 or higher or. It works on all iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads and suitable Android devices.
Does the Volume Mixer convert units
- No, the Volume Mixer adjusts all units proportionally. For example, if you change the Total Volume from 1000ml to 500ml it will adjust all the ingredients by reducing each amount by 50%. All Total Volumes should be expressed in either ml, fl oz or oz, as this allows the proportions to remain constant. For this reason, Gallons, Pints, Quarts and Liters are not included in the unit options.
Can I transfer the app between iOS and Android devices?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer the app between platforms. You must purchase a different version of the app for each operating system. Software licenses are issued by the App Store you purchased from on a per person per platform basis and each app is build from completely separate code and is not interchangeable.
Can I send the app to someone as a gift?
- To gift the Apple version of the app to a friend or family member, follow these instructions: Gift the app
I'd like to request a feature or ask a question
- Please visit the Support Forum