Can't find Photographers' Formulary web site

Film Photography & Darkroom discussion

Moderator: Keith Tapscott.

foolscape

Can't find Photographers' Formulary web site

Post by foolscape »

I tried to call up Photographers' Formulary on the web yesterday and today, but the link won't work. I know they had an old site, and a new on that they were working on. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks!
--Gary

Jim Appleyard

Post by Jim Appleyard »

Keith Tapscott.

Re: Can't find Photographers' Formulary web site

Post by Keith Tapscott. »

foolscape wrote:I tried to call up Photographers' Formulary on the web yesterday and today, but the link won't work. I know they had an old site, and a new on that they were working on. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks!
--Gary
If you need any raw chemicals for DIY processing formulas, you can order them from Digitaltruth.

foolscape

Re: Can't find Photographers' Formulary web site

Post by foolscape »

Keith Tapscott. wrote:
foolscape wrote:I tried to call up Photographers' Formulary on the web yesterday and today, but the link won't work. I know they had an old site, and a new on that they were working on. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks!
--Gary
If you need any raw chemicals for DIY processing formulas, you can order them from Digitaltruth.
I was looking for Gordon Hutchins' "Book of Pyro," and for info on their WD2D+ developer. I wasn't getting the results I was hoping for. There wasn't much Pyro stain on the negatives I developed.

Actually, I buy all of my raw chemicals from Digitaltruth.com, with the exception of glycin, and pyrogallol, as well as Clayton chemicals and some of the P.F. stuff. I even have a large order of Kentmere paper and Silvergrain chems on my cart as we speak. I hope to place it next week. Here's my shameless, unsolicited plug: Steve Anchell's book "The Darkroom Cookbook," and Digitaltruth.com turned my photography on its head a couple of years ago. The results I'm getting in my darkroom far exceed what I ever dreamed of when I stared.

--Gary

henryp

Post by henryp »

I just tried http://www.photoformulary.com/ and it worked.

foolscape

Post by foolscape »

henryp wrote:I just tried http://www.photoformulary.com/ and it worked.
Thank you. Actually, I found it working back on June 8th. I was apparently down for only a couple days for reasons I can't remember.

--Gary