Tetenal Neopress HC Developer

Film Photography & Darkroom discussion

Moderator: Keith Tapscott.

richam

Tetenal Neopress HC Developer

Post by richam »

Is this the equivalent of any listed developer? If not, should I upload data per the sheet that came with it?
Mike Richards

Keith Tapscott.

Re: Tetenal Neopress HC Developer

Post by Keith Tapscott. »

richam wrote:Is this the equivalent of any listed developer? If not, should I upload data per the sheet that came with it?
It`s the Tetenal equivalent of Kodak HC110 and Ilford Ilfotec HC.

pentaxpete

Post by pentaxpete »

I was given a litre of this developer but NO instruction sheet. Can I use the times and dilutions in the Massive Dev Chart for HC110 ? Or is there somewhere I can see it on a site?
Got COMPUTERISED and 'slightly Digitised Pentax K10D' but FILM STILL RULES !

richam

Post by richam »

pentaxpete,
I uploaded the information I got with the developer, but only some of the entries showed up on the chart. If you provide me your email, I'll send you scans of the pertinent parts of the brochure that came with the developer. richam AT mac DOT com
Mike Richards

Digitaltruth
Site Admin

Post by Digitaltruth »

Richam,

The second batch of times you submitted for Neopress HC will be added to the chart at the next update, probably in a couple weeks time. All updates are done on a periodic basis after enough new data is accumulated. Users cannot automatically update the chart as this would lead to a loss of integrity of data, so the reason only some of the times you sent in were added is that we performed an update after your first submission, but the second submission arrived after the update.
Digitaltruth Photo
https://www.digitaltruth.com

richam

Post by richam »

Jon,
I expected as such. Did not mean to criticize. Appreciate your interest and reply.
Mike Richards

pentaxpete

Post by pentaxpete »

richam: I tried to send you a 'Private Message ' with my e-mail but it came up that 'Private Messages have been disabled in this board'
Got COMPUTERISED and 'slightly Digitised Pentax K10D' but FILM STILL RULES !

Keith Tapscott.

Post by Keith Tapscott. »

pentaxpete wrote:richam: I tried to send you a 'Private Message ' with my e-mail but it came up that 'Private Messages have been disabled in this board'
Contact Jon Mided.

Digitaltruth
Site Admin

Post by Digitaltruth »

Private messaging has now been enabled. From time to time we need to disable it for security reasons and it appears that it was left disabled during the last maintenance check.
Digitaltruth Photo
https://www.digitaltruth.com