Data is empty, Templates are missing (iOS)
- This is a bug which occurs if you have Dark Mode enabled. Please switch off Dark Mode temporarily to use the app. This bug is currently being fixed and will be released in 2.1.1 as soon as possible.
- The import feature is no longer working on devices running the latest version of iOS. We will fix this bug and release an update (version 2.1.1) as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can continue to export the file as a back up and save it for future import.
- The Hypo Clear, Final Wash, Rinse/Stabilizer and Drying steps do not save changes. This will be fixed in 2.1.1 asap.
Audio problems during agitation (Android)
- Try turning animation off and on again in the Settings, then relaunch app.
- Go to the main Settings app for your device and select General > Language & Region, then set the iPhone Language to English and the Region Format to an English-speaking country. (Please note that this is not a bug in the app, but is a system error that can affect any app using multiple languages).
- Your font size is set too large for the app to display correctly on your screen. Go to the main Settings app and reduce the font size and/or turn off Bold Text.
- This is most likely due to a file association error on your device whereby another app has been incorrectly set as the default app to open unidentified files. First, try saving the MyTimes.mdc file to your SD card (or Dropbox, or any other accessible location), you can then navigate to the file, click on the three dots menu and choose "Clear Defaults". You should then see the normal menu of apps which can open the file and can select the Massive Dev Chart Timer. If that does not work, you can install the free app "ES File Explorer" which will allow you to associate types of files with certain apps right after its own installation, so you can locate the MyTimes.mdc file and import it correctly.